'Schools Out For Summer' Kiwi BBQ Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition to win a "Schools Out for Summer" Kiwi BBQ ("the Competition") is run by Fairfax New Zealand Limited ("Fairfax"). Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By entering the Competition each entrant deems to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of The Press (a division of Fairfax) are not eligible to enter these promotions.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Visit www.summerstarter.co.nz , click enter now and create your team. Then encourage your school families and friends to join your school team.
3. INVALID/ VOID ENTRIES: Failure to supply all requested information at the time of submitting an entry will result on the entry being invalid. No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
4. DATES: The Competition runs from 19th September 2016 to 23rd November 2016. All entries must be received before the Competition closes. The winning school will be announced at the ASB Summer Starter 2016 event on the 27th November 2016. It will be also announced over social media. Only entries received by the closing date will be accepted. The winning school will be the biggest school team per student capita at the date of the ASB Summer Starter 2016 event.
5. PRIZES: MoreFM will come to the winning school, bringing with them BBQ's, sausages, ice creams, music and games for an afternoon of fun. The prize must be used between the 1st of December 2016 and 17th December 2016. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 5 days, at Fairfax's option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be allocated.
7. INFORMATION: By entering the Competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Fairfax, MoreFM or ASB Bank Limited ("the promoter") and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
8. NOT REDEEMABLE: The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. NO LIABILITY: Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Fairfax and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
10. NO CORRESPONDENCE: The decision of by Fairfax in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. DATABASE: All entries become the property of Fairfax and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
12. PRIVACY ACT: Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting The Press in writing to The Press Personal Information, Marketing Department, The Press, Private Bag 4722, Christchurch 8140.
13. By agreeing to receive a complimentary subscription to The Press, recipients of any complimentary subscription are deemed to have given The Press consent to contact them for marketing purposes.]