STARTER 4 TEN fitness package Competition
Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Fairfax New Zealand Limited through the website http://www.stuff.co.nz (the "Promoter").
3. Eligibility: Employees and immediate families of Fairfax New Zealand are not eligible to enter.
4. How to enter: Entry is free if you meet our criteria. One entry per person. Entrant must be currently living in New Zealand. Entries will be collected from all valid registrations to Stuff.co.nz from the period of 3 August 2015 to 26th September 2016.
5. Dates: The competition closes on 26th September. The prize draw will take place after 11am on 27th September.
6. Prize: The first name drawn will be the winner. The winner will receive 1x Fitbit Charge HR.
7. Winner notification: The winner will be contacted using details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within 3 working days Fairfax reserves the right to redraw the prize.
8. The Promoter's decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Not redeemable: The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
10. Competition entries become the property of Fairfax New Zealand Limited, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
11. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by them pursuant to paragraph 12.
12. No Liability: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
13. Fairfax Media reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the prize draw at any time.